Improved memory – Tips to improve your memory
Think of your brain as one of the strongest muscles in your body, because in a sense it is. However it may be an organ, without it, where would a being. People spend a lot of money every year training in gyms, go to for relaxing massage centers, and do everything in their power to stay physically appearing young, but fail to take the same care and consideration for the most powerful part of their body, their brain. Without exercise your brain, it will lose its powerful functioning that was the reason behind your success to maintain the job that has allowed hitting the gyms, spas, and other forms of treatments to stay looking young. This is your first tip to improve your memory, work the brain, or lose it.
You may also like to read another article Brain Training 101 – How to Learn Techniques of the World’s Top Biohackers.
It is possible to exercise your brain, stimulating new information, hobbies, and knowledge. Other ways to exercise your brain is moving away from mindless television and picking up a book, play board games, memory games, doing crossword puzzles and other types of puzzles that force you to think. Break away from normal routines that become monotonous. How many times have you heard your car could drive home from work because you never strayed from the beaten track? It is the same way with your brain; if you do not give a new environment from time to time, it becomes stale or stagnant. Do anything you can do to shed some spice up into your brains life.
You may also like to read another article Different Effects Of Alcohol On Health And Human Brain
This is only a suggestion that will help improve your memory, remember the skills and knowledge base. Here are some other basic tips to help one improve their memory
- Pay special attention to the details when someone is talking to you. Many times, we assume we know where the conversation is leading so we tone out parts if not most of it. Learn to focus more closely conversations and data, even if you do not think are relevant. It takes eight seconds for your brain to process a piece of information. Practicing focusing even with the most boring conversation will help you drastically improve your memory and recall skills.
- Know your learning style and try to intake new information in that style. It will help your brain to process information faster and help to reduce study time.
- Use as many learning styles that are best suited for you. Try to use as many senses in your learning styles as possible. The most widely used style and more the brain can absorb as you are giving your brain a great workout.
- Associate new information to information that you have learned previously or have stored. This will help immensely with the recall.
- When taking in new complex material, learn to repeat it again aloud in your own words then write the information in your own words.
- Remember the spelling and writing words repeatedly days to store them. It worked then and still work at the age of 30, 40, and 50 and up.
- Remind yourself frequently that you want to improve your memory. This alone will help to improve your memory up to 30% if done actively.
You may also like to read another article Different Ways To Keep Your Brain In Good Shape