Detoxification procedures from diseases of civilization
Today, a healthy lifestyle is in fashion. This concept includes not only sports, proper nutrition and lack of bad habits, but also periodic cleansing of the body of toxins and toxins.
Slag and toxins get into the human body from air, water and even food. Accumulating, they can cause the emergence and development of serious diseases. More obvious manifestations of slagging of the body – rapid fatigue, fatigue, irritability, frequent headache, allergic reactions.
To avoid all these troubles, you need to periodically cleanse the body. Until now, the most effective way to cleanse was the course of sanatorium procedures. It includes hardware and medicament methods, a special diet, a complex of massages, exercises, etc.
The duration of the course is on average 21 days, and its costly. How many of us can afford to break away from the family and work for 21 days? For many, is such a sum lifting? And at the same time – can we forget about cleansing the body and let the situation drift away? Of course not!
We offer you to detoxify the body at home …
Step 1: Detoxifying footbath “Herbs of the Tibetan Plateau”
Thanks to the unique combination of Tibetan herbs has a complex effect on the entire body, removes toxins and toxins, has a diuretic and antioxidant effect, improves sleep. It improves blood circulation, which is a prerequisite for the beginning of the next stage.
Take a bath 15-20 minutes, and then wipe your feet with a towel. Mixture of natural oils, extracts of herbs, plants and steam work literally like magnets, removing toxins through the skin of your feet, from your body to the water.
Active ingredients …
- Rhodiola Root Extract helps the body recover from stress or fatigue, tones up.
- Powder of cocci fruits is a diuretic and decongestant.
- An extract of the white ash root is an effective diuretic.
- Extract of the root of jealousy improves the activity of the stomach and intestines, has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Girchi extract has tonic and vitaminizing properties, relieves muscle tension and fatigue.
- The extract of wormwood leaves has a protective and regenerative effect. Toning and anti-inflammatory effect when exposed to the skin increases the protective functions of the skin of the feet.
You may also like to read: Sleep: The best “detox” for the brain
Step 2: Detox Plaster
Having a wide spectrum of action, the patch will save you from many health problems. With regular use, you can achieve good results not only in preventing the occurrence of various diseases, but also in fighting them. In the evening before going to bed, open the package with adhesive tape, glue the packet with the contents to the sticky side of the patch, and then to the peeled skin. In the morning, remove the patch, rinse the skin with water. After sticking the patch on the feet, the contained components begin to draw up the toxins accumulated in the body through the pores of the skin, thus, a detoxification effect is achieved. The distinctive quality of this type of purification of the body is its clarity – you can observe the toxins removal process yourself. In the process of purification, the accumulated “wet toxins” and lymphatic fluid “stretch out” from the human body,
Detoxification plaster …
- Cleans the body of toxins
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieves muscle fatigue after physical exertion
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect
- Improves well-being in ARI
- Activates the work of internal organs
- Strengthens the immune system
- Facilitates the state of allergic reactions
- Removes hangover syndrome
- Improves sleep
In addition, the patch is effective for the removal of local pain. Simply paste it on the area of the projection of pain with: osteochondrosis, arthrosis, tenderness in the shoulders, back, joints.
Active ingredients …
The extract of wood vinegar has a powerful ability to draw toxins from the body, accelerates and intensifies the release of toxins and degradation products through the pores of the skin.
- Extract of bamboo vinegar accelerates the metabolism in the skin, has an absorbent effect.
- Chitin has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant, normalizes redox processes.
- Vegetable fibers normalize the metabolism, absorb cholesterol and bile acids, which contributes to the delaying of these substances from the hepatic intestinal circulation of bile. This lowers the concentration of cholesterol in the serum and inhibits the formation of stones in the gallbladder.
- Dextrin is a polysaccharide. It is one of the main sources of energy, formed as a result of the metabolism of the body. It takes part in immune processes, ensures the adhesion of cells in tissues.
When treating specific diseases, it is recommended to use them in combination with the main therapy after consulting with the doctor in charge.
Shital regularly contributes on top health magazines and healthy living ideas to health blogs around the web. When she’s not busy working with the jobs, you will find her undertaking many of her own health-related topics and healthy living ideas! She has a lot of dreams. She works hard to fulfill her dreams. She loves to share her ideas, tricks, tips and information by blogging. She also works at Creativejasmin.com, a company that committed to helping businesses with online marketing.