Blackheads on the face – How to get rid of and prevent their appearance
Blackheads on the face are open blackheads that represent a cyst. It is it that clogs the mouth of the hair follicle with greasy masses. The pores are open in this case, and the cyst resembles a cork with a black lid at the top. When pressing, the content is allocated, but it is recommended to do this extremely accurately. There are cases when these new growths become inflamed and become red knots. In any case, black points on the face – this is a serious problem for many people at a very different age.
Most often they suffer from adolescents, in whom the hormonal background is unstable during puberty and the sebaceous glands do not work properly. But also in people of more mature age, they also arise, since the reasons for their appearance are very diverse. If you want to permanently get rid of this cosmetic defect, it is recommended to understand and eliminate factors that provoke clogging of pores with black spots. Keep reading http://www.beautyresonancetherapy.com/activated-charcoal-mask-cleaning-pores/
The obsolete epithelial cells, excess fat – all this is compressed into a cork, colored with melanin in black and forms a blackhead. Why do some people get rid of such contamination from the skin, while others have to struggle with black points on their faces all their lives? The reasons can be several …
Rules for the use of black masks
Before making a choice in favor of this or that cleansing charcoal face scrub composite with activated charcoal, it will not be superfluous to familiarize yourself with the rules of use:
- The frequency of application of such masks – once a week with a course of not less than 1.5 months.
- For the production of a mask, grinding into a powder mass is subject only to fresh, recently purchased at the pharmacy coal.
- At the end of the course, you need to withstand a break in 2 months.
- In order to avoid the occurrence of allergic reactions, before applying the composition, it is worthwhile to conduct a test for individual susceptibility. If discomfort is felt during the test, it is better not to use similar formulations.
- Black masks act more effectively when applied to the preheated skin, as a result of taking a hot shower or after a steam bath.
- An important factor is the shelf life of the product since the use of obsolete coal is not subject to application.
To check the reaction to an allergy, you need to apply a creamy mass on your wrist for 10 minutes. This will help to avoid skin problems in the form of rashes and redness.